2008年6月14日 星期六

喔喔~放假嚕~XD OHOH~Holiday~XD

為什麼標題是喔喔~不是哈哈呢??
Why the topic is ohoh~not haha??

等等再告訴你~XD
I will tell you later~XD

下禮拜是假日~
Next week is holiday~

因為這個學期結束了~
bacause this term was finished already~

這樣我就可以去市區逛、捕被我撞破的牆壁、在家睡大頭覺、打工賺錢、看電影、逛電玩店、吃愛吃的咖哩飯還有去拿工作簽證了~XD
And I can go to City, repair a wall's hole which is I did before, sleeping all the time, go to working, to see a movie, go to game shop, eat my favourite curry rice and to get working visa~XD

(好多事要做...)
(seems a lot of things I have to do...)

無論如何~下禮拜放假就是了~XD
Anyway ~ I have a holiday for next week~XD

今天是這個學期的最後一天~
Today is the last day of this term~

我們班一堆人都翹最後兩小時的課~
but a lot of people didn't coming in last two hours~

最後就剩下大概五個人吧~
so, we got five psople finaly~

日本人就提議~乾脆來聊天~(當然是用英文~)
and a Japanese said we could have a chatting~(of course in English~)

其實聊天也是一種練習啦~
Actually, chatting it's a kind of practice for speaking and listening~

當中我卡到了兩次~XD
I got no idea to keep talking twice~XD

看來還要再努力點~XD
I have to keep going ~XD

不過我也考驗自己全程不用電子字典嚕~XD
I had text my own self to talking without dictionary~XD

雖然超想把它從我的背包中解放的~XD
although I really wanna to set free it from my backpack~XD

但還好還是沒用它~
but I really happy I didn't ~

聊了挺多的~(兩個小時嘛~XD)
We were talking a lot topics~(you know~two hours ~XD)

幾乎什麼都聊了~XD
We nearly talking everythings~XD

還聊了台灣跟大陸的關係~
also for the relation between Taiwan and China~

我就說其實我們都是中國人~
I just said we are still Chinese actually~

但台灣已經是個國家了~
but Taiwna is a country already~

反正聊了很多就是了~
anyway we were talking a lots~

還聊關於每個國家字體的不同~XD
and we have talked about different character in each country~XD

老實說阿拉伯的字...
In my opinion about Arabic...

我無法看出每個字之間的不同...
I can't really compare the different of each word...

因為看起來就好像是蛇一樣~
because they all seems like snakes~

彎來彎去...
....

總之~
however~

最後兩小時就是這三十個禮拜的成果嚕~
The last two hours is what I got in those 30 weeks ~

真的很難相信~
It's really unbelievable~

來澳洲前只會說"I'm Tony how are you?"跟"I'm fine thank you and you?"~
Before I came to AU I only can say "I'm Tony how are you?"and "I'm fine thank you and you?"~

高中段考只有一次及格,其他通常都是個位數的我~
I only passed once in my high school's text, and other are always under 10~

現在已經能對話兩小時不會停了~
Now I can still talking two hours ~

這真是太神奇了~傑克~XD
It's unbelievable~Jack~XD

真的是神蹟~XD
It's a really miracle~XD

--------------------


為什麼這次沒講哈呢??
Why I didn't say Ha in the started?

因為哈要最後講~
because I will say it in the end~

哈利路亞!!(意思是感謝及讚美上帝)
Hallelujah!!(means "praise and thanks to God".)

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

AB彬 XD

Mask 提到...

最近我才從補救班學會了
肯定句改成"否定句"跟"疑問句"
但是只要那句話太長...我又改不出來了=_=

-----------分隔線1------------

學校選課超該死...我想修基礎日文
可是都被那些打混的學長選走了
因為有人說很好混...媽啦
只有選到旅遊日文=_=

-----------分隔線2------------

回歸正題
恭喜你升級~放煙火~噗咻~碰!

TonyTsao 提到...

謝啦~XD